Thursday, June 9, 2011

Moving to Thailand?

Hi I am planning to visit thailand( Bangkok) next month and I would remain there for 6-7 months. So, Can anyone please answer my below mentioned questions.

1.What is the local transport system? Which one is most efficient and what would be the frequencies? How does the ticketing system works?

2.What’s the weather like in Bangkok?
Can some one breif me about the weather throughout the year so that i can pack my bags accordingly.

3.Getting a mobile phone?
What are the different mobile service providers and what are some good options? does gsm mobile phones work there?

4.What’s there to do in Bangkok?
in your spare time what are some good activities apart from the night life stuff.

5.Any other things I should know before going?

6.What is the type of power sockets used in Bangkok?
does the indian power plugs suit for the bagkok sockets?

7. Can I follow the city easily with the help of maps?

8. How safe is the city of bangkok?
9. Can some one also, give me a brief overview of food in bangkok? is the indian food or spices easily available? is the halal meat available?


No comments:

Post a Comment