Thursday, May 26, 2011

English to french(please)?

No online translators!!

10 Points!
==========
Hello, umm.. There is a problem with the bathroom. The hot water doesn't work.

Oh, I'm sorry. I will change your room for you.

And I would like to stay for longer. About two weeks.

Ok. It's all done for you.

Thank you. Umm.. I would like some information about Christchurch.

Sure, what would you like to know?

Well.. I have arrived in Christchurch yesterday and I want to know any place that is visited by lots of people.

Christchurch art gallery is a good place to go.

Art gallery? Wow! I have never been to art galleries before. Are there any maps of the city?

This is the free map. The art gallery is near the museum.

Cool! Is it open everyday? Where about is it?

No, it closes every Sunday. Only two blocks away from here.

Thank you! I'm staying here with my family and we are all sporty. My brother is desired to go to the swimming pool. Where is the biggest swimming pool?

QE2 is the biggest swimming pool.

Good. What bus do I have to take to get there?

You need to take number 60 bus from the bus exchange.

What time does it close? And where is the nearest listed restaurant from here?

It closes at 7. There is a famous Indian restaurant end of this street.

Ok. Thank you for your help. I should pack my swimming gear and after that I will go to that restaurant with my family. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment