Saturday, December 24, 2011

Which of these is your favorite quote?

A. “See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.” -Robin Williams
B. “I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family.” -George W. Bush
C. “You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.” -Al Capone
D. “It’s like deja-vu all over again.” -Yogi Berra
E. “Frazier is so ugly that he should donate his face to the US Bureau of Wild Life.” -Muhammad Ali
F. “The greater my wisdom, the greater my grief. To increase knowledge only increases sorrow” -Bible – Ecclesiastes 1:18
G. “I’ve now been in 57 states — I think one left to go.” -President Barack Obama
H. “Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life” -Brooke Shields
I. “Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything.” -Ivana Trump
J. “The internet is a great way to get on the net.” -Bob Dole
K. “I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.” -Britney Spears
L. “I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger
M. “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” -Albert Einstein
N. “A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.” -John F. Kennedy
O. “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” -Benjamin Franklin
P. “If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight." -George Gobel
Q. "Suicide is man’s way of telling God, “You can’t fire me – I quit!’” -Bill Maher
R. “If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.” -Bill Gates
S. “Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.” Buddha
T. “We have a lot of kids who don’t know what work means. They think work is a four-letter word.” -Hillary Clinton
U. “You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent…. I’m not joking.” -Vice President Joe Biden
V. “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” -Steve Jobs
W. “A house divided against itself cannot stand.” -Abraham Lincoln
X. “I’m a REAL boy” -Pinocchio
Y. “War is only good for producing debt and death” -Matthew M. Viramontes [Me]
Z. “I personally believe, that US Americans are unable to do so, because some people out there, in our nation, don’t have maps, and eh I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa, and the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, our education over here, in the US, should help the US, or should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future… for our children.” -Ms. Teen South Carolina 2007


No comments:

Post a Comment