Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"The Bodhi Tree and more" Evensong's photos around Bodh Gaya, India (travel pics)


Preview of Evensong’s blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: www.travelpod.com This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Bodh Gaya, India Entry Title: “The Bodhi Tree and more” Entry: “Hey everybody. In Bodgaya now. This is the place where the Buddha attained enlightnement. Just about every Buddhist tradition has a temple’here. Met a friend from McLeod Ganj. He worked in Green Hotel and was returningto his home here in Bodgaya just as I was checking out then. I’m so glad I got his phone number. We met for tea yesterday and he took me about thirty minutes out of town to his home. Really out in the country! The kids flocked up to his house to get a look at me. So peaceful, fresh and clean out there. Definitely a side of India I want to see more of. Sorry. In a rush so I’m off for now. Just want you all to know I am safe and well….” Read and see more at: www.travelpod.com Photos from this trip: 1. “Mahabodhi Temple” 2. “The spot” 3. “The Bodhi Tree” 4. “The Giant Buddha Statue” 5. “Flowers” 6. “Offerings” 7. “My friend Suvash and his home” 8. “The Bodhi Tree 2″ 9. “Another of Mahabodhi Temple” See this TripWow and more at tripwow.tripadvisor.com


No comments:

Post a Comment